Monday, May 31, 2010

Smells Like S#it #1

[Post refers Dec 1, 2009]

I got home and was welcomed by a pungent and objectionable food smell. I hadn’t cook for a couple days, so I didn’t know where the smell could have been coming from. The smell was pretty strong, especially by my laundry room where the main vent is. My guess was that I smelled the food from my neighbor downstairs cooking.

I talked the builder and was told that that was actually the smell from the restaurants downstairs. Really? The builder told me it was just where the vents are placed and that they wouldn’t be able to resolve it. Really? I guess if you like the smell of the Purple kitchen in the unit 24/7, it would be pleasant, but not for me. Residents in the South Tower get the Barrio exhaust smell, so residents can have more variety.