Monday, May 31, 2010

Smells Like S#it #2

[Post refers to March 11]

So last night, I was up late when I intruded on by this ungodly stench. At first, I thought something was on fire or another grease spill from Purple [see Smells like S#it #1], it smelled like a mixture of burning rubber and feces. The smell went on for hours. When I went to sleep, it was as bad as ever…it was so overwhelming...

The next day, I followed up with the management. To my horror, I was told that there is a sewage pick-up in the alleyway and because the vents in the building suck up some of the air from the street level...I get to enjoy a big heaping helping of excrement in my unit monthly.



A generic picture of sewage spilling out i found on the web. I can't capture smell, but this is the best image I could find to capture the smell.