Sunday, May 1, 2011

Free Valet -> Limited -> No Parking

Something had to give and so there will no longer be validated guest parking for Bellevue Tower visitors. Although, this would probably acceptable if this was stated upfront when moving in, but when I moved in they promised that there would be FREE VALET PARKING (WITH ZERO GRATUITY). Now, if you have guests come over they'll have to park in the PAY LOTS across the street, sneak into Lincoln Square or Bellevue Square parking. This is a far stretch from the initial promise.

Even more unbelievable, was that we were sent an email stating this. There was no meeting to discuss, just wham, here it is. Again, the Board of directors is made of the majority ownership, so you just take what they give you. Yes, time for me to bend over again.



Here was some colorful feedback on our bulletin boards from the owners:

"Let me say that we are stunned, upset and disappointed to read this. When we purchased at Bellevue Towers we were assured that there would be complimentary parking for our visitors. It was one of our greatest concerns and near the top of our list when purchasing. We asked about it repeatedly and were assured that it would not be an issue; in fact, it was one of the main selling points for us. We feel betrayed."

"I am very disappointed in the recent announcement that Bellevue Towers will remove free validated parking for its guests. This is concerning for me both as a homeowner personally, and an investor within the
building."

"To say that I am outraged, it is still not enough to describe my anger.
This is non-sense. I think this is a violation of the original intent for this condo.
I also feels betrayed that such an important decision was made without any of the owner being consulted. Not even include our owner representatives."


Here is the entire letter if you want to have a read. You would think I would run out of stuff to post, but it just keeps piling on for me. "Love" this place!