Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peeping Tom

When I spoke about how close the two towers were to each other, I was not joking. I was talking to the concierge the other day, making idle chit-chat, when he says to me - "hey, so you like photography, huh?". How did he know I liked photography? So I asked him - "yea, why do you ask?". The concierge -"Well some noticed flashes coming from your unit and noticed you taking photos." Really?

I can probably only see five or six people who have moved in across the way as most of the other units are empty, so who is peeping into my window? Maybe one of the units with the drawn curtains on the upper units. Oh well.. it's a good thing I've been working out, it's probably been a good show for them.

Anyway if you do visit the units for a tour, please do wave hello.

I suppose this is less awkward when another concierge asked me when I first moved in - " Late night, huh? I was looking at the guest logs and I saw that you had a visitor until 4AM last night."